Monday, 3 March 2014

5 Favorite Quotes To Keep You Motivated

I absolutely adore quotes, and I find they are a great way to cheer you up when you are feeling down or make sure you stay motivated, and today I am going to share some of my favorites with you!

'Ships are safe in harbor, but that's not what ships
are for.'
William Shedd

'Life isn't about waiting for the storm to pass... it's learning
to dance in the rain.'
Mark Twain
'And in the end, it's not the years in your life that counts, it's
the life in your years.'
Abraham Lincoln
'The best way to predict the future is to create it'
Abraham Lincoln
'If we did all the things we were capable of doing we would
literally astonish ourselves.'
Thomas Edison

















'We all must make the choice between what is right and what
is easy.'
Albus Dumbledore



I do not own any of these images, and were all found on google.com





1 comment: