Monday, 7 April 2014

One Day

This Morning I finnished One Day by David Nicholls. Having heard great things about it, I was eager to finally read it - and was impressed!

The book shows the relationship of Dex and Em change thoughout the years of their lives - recorded every 15th July - St Swithins Day. I had never read a book like this before and thoughly enjoyed it. The novel starts on the night of their graduation, and takes us though their lifes (with both points of view). We see their  relationship flourish yet also break away. At many times, Em and Dex have a relationship that we could all so easily yearn for.

Nicholls never fails to keep the reader bored - with the comedy and gripping storyline. This very profound book is a must read - and I promise you you will not regret it.



No comments:

Post a Comment