Over the last few months, I have purchased several books, so today I am going to share them with you!
 |
| The Mortal Instruments - I have been wanting to read these for ever so am really excited to finally be able to read them this summer. I have heard such good things about them! I got the series new for about £15 of eBay - this saves quite a bit of money! |
 |
| Paper Towns - as a huge John Green fan I had to buy this! I read it last three years ago when it became one of my favourite books. I have really enjoyed re-reading it so many years later and have completely fallen in love with it all over again! |
 |
| Looking for Alaska - again I had read this before, but I found I enjoyed it a lot more the second time. It is so easy to get endorsed into Pudge and Alaska's live - I would defiantly recommend! |
 |
| Chaos Walking Trilogy - again I have wanted to read these for so long! I got all three books off The Book People for around £7 and so they are defiantly a must on my summer reading list! |
L x
No comments:
Post a Comment