Wednesday, 20 August 2014

Herbert's at Tissington


A few weeks ago, when spending a weekend in The Peak District, I stumbled upon a very cute "picture perfect" cafe called Herbert's (in Tissington).





Inside there were gorgeous rustic tables (some with cute polka-dot cloths on) and walls, exposing the brick-work. There was a slate floor and roses on the tables. Everything was beautifully presented. There was also a selection of delicious cakes. It had a very English-Country-Style about it, which I loved!


I had a Strawberry Ice Cream Sundae - yum!


I loved this cute little cafe for the scenery but also for how everything was presented. It was a beautiful day when I went, so we sat outside. It had a really good atmosphere for a cafe and the Cream Teas looked perfect. I would definitely recommend if you are in the Peak District!

L x

Website: Herbert's Tearooms



No comments:

Post a Comment